About This Course
Professional Board Work is the English version of our popular course Professionellt Styrelsearbete. During three days, this course outlines the key aspects of the board’s role, the board member’s responsibilities and the distinction between the board and the operation. The training will be held in the fall of 2022, please contact Elvira Ekberg at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This course is designed for current and future board members and those who work with them, e.g. owners and management team. By combining theory, practice and inspiring guest lecturers who share their experiences, the course provides a comprehensive view of the board’s work.
The content includes:
- Governance bodies, corporate governance, annual general meeting
- Companies in crisis
- Laws, regulations, the Swedish Corporate Governance Code
- Financial concepts, financial reports and internal follow-up
- Company analysis and valuation
- CEO recruitment and assessment
- Ownership directives and board evalutations
- Board structure and the board’s role in strategy
On the third day, when passing the course’s examination, you will be awarded Michaël Berglund’s Diploma in Professional Board Work.
After completing the course, you become member of Michaël Berglund Board Network, our alumni network focusing on governance questions through seminars and events.